The 2018 FGCE GRAND REUNION is to be held in Enugu, on the 9th - 12th of August 2018.
HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS YET ?
We need your support and together we can deliver a befitting Reunion 2018
Our goal is to sell 750 tickets by the 9th of August 2018
|2||Full Rate||09 Aug 2018||75,000||50,000||200||150|
|3||Non Attending||09 Aug 2018||50,000||0||150||100|
- Discounted rate is for Nigeria based Alumni who graduated on or after 2005, and who can make a convincing case for being offered a reduced rate. To request a discounted rate, please contact your Set Representative or contact the Planning Committee by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Non-attending ticket is for alumni wishing to support the event but who are not able to attend.
Buying Your Ticket
|3||note: Credit / debit card currency is USD if issued outside Nigeria|
|4||Bank Transfer||Bank Name: Ecobank Plc|
|5||A/c Name: Federal Government College, Enugu Old Students Association (FGCEOSA)|
|6||A/c No.: 4092025157|
|7||Payment memo/ref: Email Address, Mobile Number|
|9||Register after payment||http://fgceosa.org/reunion-2018-registration/|
About The Event
- See the school first hand, reconnect with old friends and give back to the Alma Mater
- Ticket entitles you to the Reunion Welcome Pack, which includes
- One Reunion Tee-Shirt & Branded Wristband
- Branded Lanyard with Name, House and Year
- Full Colour Programme & Full Colour Brochure
- Conference access including food and drinks
- Airport Shuttle & access to all the planned events
Event-day shuttle service
- The Local Organising Committee (LOC) will be managing the logistics of getting event attendees to and from the school daily from their hotels. More details will be made available before the event.
Hotels & Accommodation
Flights from outside Nigeria
- Event attendees are expected to make their own flight travel arrangements, taking into consideration that earlier bookings will ensure lower ticket costs.